- *IHG Clean Promise*
- Family Adventure
- Restaurants & Bars
- Recreation & Activities
- Tea Tree Spa
- Meetings & Weddings
- Special Offers
BOOK NOW Close x
KIDS STAY AND EAT FREE
DO YOU KNOW THAT KIDS STAY & EAT FREE* AT HOLIDAY INN RESORT® PHUKET MAI KHAO BEACH ?
We understand that busy families need relaxing getaways to reconnect and have fun, and we think you shouldn’t have to break the budget on accommodations and dining while on vacations.
Therefor as a further demonstration of Holiday Inn’s commitment to helping families save on travel, kids age 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Our another great programm is that at any time of day, up to four kids ages 12 and under eat for free at J’s Restaurant and Pesto Restaurant.
Our kids menu features fresh and grilled items with a greater emphasis on lean proteins, vegetables and fruit – so you can rest assured, they’ll be eating healthy too.
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR KIDS STAY FREE PROGRAM :
- Kids Stay Free – Up to two (2) children age 12 years old and under stay free when sharing a room with up to two (2) adults, subject to maximum room occupancy restrictions and subject to availability. Baby crib/cot is complimentary while rollaway beds may be chargeable
- Not available for room service or with room rates negotiated for groups of 10 or more rooms, travel industry rates, or employee rates
- The program is not applicable for room rates negotiated for 10 or more people, travel industry personnel or employee rates.
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR KIDS' EAT FREE PROGRAM :
- Applicable for kids age 12 years old and under when ordering from the Kids’ Heathy Menu at J’s Restaurant and Pesto Restaurant and must be accompanied by at least one adult, who is registered as a hotel guest ordering at least one main course from full priced menu.
- When ordered from your room, the meal price will apply as well as the hotel’s normal charges for room service delivery, gratuity and sales tax.
- Available to limited 4 children per dining family.